Machinery and Equipment
Hilco Valuation Services is the world's most experienced, resource-rich appraiser of machinery and equipment. We have delivered M&E appraisals in industries from automotive to high-tech, chemical processing, plastics, forestry and lumber, aerospace, and more.
- Inspected and appraised over 30,000 manufacturing facilities covering over 500 million square feet of floor space
- Performed M&E valuations in over 150 industries
- Completed assignments in nearly 50 countries
- Delivered many of the largest-ever appraisals of industrial companies in history
- In the past two years, finalized high-tech M&E appraisals involving on-site inspections of more than 110 facilities
Machinery and Equipment Valuation
Our reputation for reliable M&E values is built, in part, on the strength of our disposition experience at Hilco Industrial. Regardless of whether the M&E is located at the manufacturing, distribution, or wholesale level, Hilco Valuation Services has the expertise to handle engagements in any sector and of any scope. With a full suite of monetization services, Hilco Industrial has over the years recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for clients on five continents. Some industries served include:
- More than 500 metals M&E and inventory appraisals with asset values ranging from $5 million to more than $1.0 billion
- More than 300 automotive M&E and inventory appraisals with asset values ranging from $2 million to $1.5 billion
- More than 500 forestry and lumber M&E, inventory, and real estate appraisals with asset values ranging from $500 thousand to $1 billion
Reliability and Integrity
- 35 experienced staff appraisers covering all industries
- 20 years average experience
- Appraisers and analysts are responsive, accessible
- Comprehensive proprietary databases and world class technology
Our reputation for reliable values is built on the strength of Hilco's M&E disposition and appraisal expertise. If you want the best in the business, put the most experienced M&E valuation team to work for you. Contact Andy Dahlman, Senior Vice President, Machinery & Equipment Appraisals at 847-849-2936 or email@example.com.
Our unmatched global experience in buying and selling assets...
...translates into the industry’s most accurate appraisals.