Hilco Valuation Services is a leader in inventory valuations, delivering over 800 total valuations annually. Over the years, Hilco has appraised over $375 billion of retail and consumer products inventory.
Regardless of whether inventory is located at the manufacturing, distribution, retail, or wholesale level, Hilco has the resources and expertise to handle engagements in any industrial sector, of any scope.
Inventory Appraisal and Valuation
Our reputation for reliable values is built on the strength of Hilco's inventory disposition experience led by the asset disposition experts at Hilco Merchant Resources and Hilco Industrial. We understand the market and, on a daily basis, are called upon to derive maximum value for retail and consumer inventory.
- Hilco Merchant Resources is the industry’s most respected and accomplished authority on retail and wholesale inventory monetization.
- Hilco Industrial provides a full suite of industrial asset monetization services to help maximize the value of underperforming and unwanted machinery, equipment, and inventory.
With over 6,000 companies appraised internationally, Hilco Valuation Services has unmatched experience, in various industries:
- More than 375 retail appraisals annually with asset values ranging from $1 million to $500 million
- More than 500 metals appraisals with asset values ranging from $5 million to more than $1.0 billion
- More than 600 chemical processing asset appraisals with asset values ranging from $500,000 to $1.3 billion
- More than 500 food industry asset appraisals with asset values ranging from $100 thousand to $1 billion
- More than 500 forestry and lumber appraisals with asset values ranging from $500 thousand to $1 billion
- More than 300 automotive appraisals with asset values ranging from $2 million to $1.5 billion
Take Advantage of Our Unmatched Experience To Achieve Your Undeniable Confidence
Contact Ed Zimmerlin at email@example.com to get world class appraisal services to solve your inventory valuation challenges, in any commercial or industrial sector.
Our unmatched global experience in buying and selling assets...
...translates into the industry’s most accurate appraisals.