Hilco Valuation Services is the “go to” expert for business valuation services. Annually we deliver hundreds of valuations for lenders, investment firms, advisors, and corporations on the realizable value of going concern businesses. It is reliability and integrity that lets us work with more than 400 Fortune 2000 clients, across all industries.
Going concern valuations of enterprises at every level:
- Product Line
- Plant or Store
We apply the valuation methodologies most appropriate to deriving a reliable going concern value. Methodologies could include:
- Comparable public company multiples analysis
- Comparable transaction multiples analysis
- Discounted cash flow analysis
- Leveraged acquisition analysis
- Stand-alone earnings accretion/dilution analysis.
We have the resources and expertise to handle engagements in any sector, of any scope, and in any region of the world.
Hilco's enterprise valuations support the following applications:
- Financial Opinions – Fairness and Solvency
- Equity and Debt Investments
- Capital Raises
- Management Buyouts
- Inter-Shareholder Transactions
- Estate Tax Matters
- Restructuring and Bankruptcies
- Financial Reporting
Take Advantage of Our Unmatched Experience
To Achieve Your Undeniable Confidence
Put the experience of Hilco Valuation Services to work so that you can gain complete confidence in your going concern business valuations by contacting David Graves at email@example.com.
Our unmatched global experience in buying and selling assets...
...translates into the industry’s most accurate appraisals.