Reliable and accurate valuation of all assets is the bottom line for corporate insurance and underwriting. Hilco Valuation Services has attained rare experience in the asset valuation services industry. No detail is overlooked in our appraisals because we follow a regimented process, refined and perfected over time.
Insurance Valuation Services
Hilco Valuation Services provide tangible and intangible asset and enterprise valuations across all asset classes and industries. Having delivered over 30,000 appraisals, with values in excess of $300 billion, we use the asset disposition experience of Hilco Global as a basis to confirm our appraisal analysis. This experience and our proprietary databases enable us to eliminate uncertainty.
- World’s leading provider of asset appraisals
- Over 2,500 valuations annually
- Valuations range from a single asset in one location to millions of assets in scores of locations
- All tangible and intangible asset categories
- Industry’s most accurate appraisals
- 70 tangible and intangible asset appraisers on staff with an average of 15 years experience
- Appraisers and analysts are responsive, accessible
- Comprehensive proprietary databases
- World class technology
- Heritage of asset disposition — we master market values
Our appraisals are subjected to reality tests by Hilco Global’s disposition and acquisition experts, who affirm valuations as if they were ultimately responsible for marketing the asset or considering its purchase. These values reflect the reality of market conditions. And we are a leading provider of opinions for lenders, investment firms, and corporations on the realizable value of going concerns, intangible assets, and other specialized business assets.
Reliability through Disposition Experience
Hilco Valuation Services is a trusted advisor to clients for various valuations needs including insurance, financing, financial reporting, portfolio valuations, tax and estate planning, compliance, transactional due diligence, and dispute resolution.
We deliver over 2,500 appraisals annually. Are you looking for the best appraisal for insurance purposes? Contact Jim Glickman at email@example.com to put our experience and responsiveness to work for you.
Our unmatched global experience in buying and selling assets...
...translates into the industry’s most accurate appraisals.