Year after year, Hilco Valuation Services is No. 1 in retail asset appraisals. We serve lenders, equity sponsors, and retailers with reliable, market-tested valuations; timely report delivery; and one-on-one briefings on our valuations and exit strategy options.
Retail and Consumer Inventory Appraisal
Hilco Global is a world leader in retail asset disposition services, supporting the quality of our appraisals. We have converted over $150 billion of excess inventory to cash. Our tangible and intangible asset appraisals and enterprise valuations for the retailing industry fall into four principal categories:
- Inventory, furniture, fixtures and equipment, and real estate appraisals for financings and M&A transactions
- Intellectual property valuations, including trade names and customer lists
- Enterprise valuations for M&A transactions
- ASC 805 and ASC 350 valuation
Retail and Consumer Inventory Valuation
Hilco Global understands the true value of retail. Our asset disposition capabilities support the quality of our appraisals. We understand the market and, on a daily basis, are called upon to recover maximum value for retail inventory, prescription files, FF&E, real estate, and IP. Our asset disposition professionals routinely provide peer reviews on all retail asset appraisals to verify value opinions. Hilco Global’s retail platform of companies has:
- Monetized more than $150 billion of inventory in every retail category
- Monetized owned real estate worth $3.5 billion and mitigated financial obligations on over 15,000 leases
- Appraised $130 billion of retail and consumer products inventory
- Created $1 billion of incremental profit for retailers through performance enhancement consulting
- Acquired and revitalized numerous retail chain operations and consumer products brands
- Traded more than $100 billion of goods and services for unwanted and surplus retail assets using barter credits
- Facilitated mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and strategic store closings for a multitude of companies in North America and Europe
Hilco Global has a rich heritage of disposition of retail assets. We master market values. Contact Jim Glickman at email@example.com to discover how our incomparable experience and superior responsiveness can deliver results for you.
Our unmatched global experience in buying and selling assets...
...translates into the industry’s most accurate appraisals.