Hilco Valuation Services has vast experience in metalworking industry asset valuation, delivering more than 4,000 appraisals in the industry, with asset values ranging from $25,000 to $200 million. From foundry and forging equipment to welding and scrap steel, we have made appraisals in every corner of the business.
Metalworking Machinery Valuation
Our practitioners are leaders in metalworking appraisals, and they regularly provide valuations involving:
- CNC machining
- Foundry equipment
- Wire and cable manufacturing equipment
- Tube and roll formed products
- Metal fabrication and welding equipment
- Coil steel processing
- Fastener manufacturing
- Heat treating equipment
- Spring and wire forming
- Gear manufacturing
- Powder metal forming
- Scrap steel processing
The world’s leading provider of asset appraisals, Hilco Valuation Services has delivered over 30,000 appraisals, with values in excess of $300 billion.
- Appraised M&E valued at more than $1 trillion
- Inspected and appraised nearly 30,000 manufacturing facilities covering over 500 million square feet of floor space
- Produced more than 500 metals M&E and inventory and appraisals with asset values ranging from $5 million to more than $1 billion
- Performed M&E valuations in over 150 industries
Take Advantage of Our Unmatched Experience
To Achieve Your Undeniable Confidence
The parent, Hilco Global, has conducted more than 1,800 industrial asset disposition projects and is a leader in disposition in a wide range of industries, so you know you are getting accurate values based on real experience. We take advantage of Hilco Global’s disposition experience with metalworking M&E and inventory assets to provide the most accurate appraisals in the industry.
If you need the best appraisers in the business, put the most experienced valuation team to work for you. Contact Jim Glickman at email@example.com today.
Our unmatched global experience in buying and selling assets...
...translates into the industry’s most accurate appraisals.