Forestry and Lumber
Hilco Valuation Services is the leader in valuation for the forestry and lumber industry, with more than 500 forestry and lumber appraisals delivered, with asset values ranging from $500 thousand to $1 billion. Our practitioners regularly provide valuations involving:
- Timber Tract Operations
- Forest Nurseries
- Sawmills and Lumber Remanufacturing
- Pulp, Paper, and Paperboard Mills
- Lumber Wholesaling and Retailing
- Veneer, Plywood, and Engineered Wood Products
- Converted Paper Product Manufacturing
- Truss Manufacturing
- Wood Window and Door Manufacturing
- Wood Container and Pallet Manufacturing
- Stationery Products Manufacturing
- Paper Bag, Coated, and Treated Paper Manufacturing
Forestry and Lumber Inventory Valuation
Hilco Valuation Services has appraised scores of U.S. and Canadian pulp, paper, and lumber-related companies involved in manufacturing and distribution. We are the world's most experienced, resource-rich M&E and inventory appraiser.
- World’s leading provider of asset appraisals
- More than 2,500 valuations annually
- Valuations range from a single asset in one location to millions of assets in scores of locations
- 70 tangible and intangible asset appraisers with an average of 15 years of experience
- Appraisers and analysts are responsive, accessible
Take Advantage of Our Unmatched Experience
To Get the Best Valuations for Your Business
Our reputation for reliable values is built on the strength of Hilco Global's disposition and appraisal expertise.
- Delivered over 1,800 industrial asset disposition projects
- Sold assets from 53 countries into more than 60 countries in 2012
- Asset sales exceeded $1 billion in 2012
- Disposition of over 200 million square feet of industrial, office and retail properties
- Appraised and repositioned industrial, commercial and retail real estate worth nearly $4.0 billion
If you need the best valuation services in the industry, put the most experienced forestry and lumber appraisal team to work for you. For inventory appraisals, contact Jesse Marzouk at firstname.lastname@example.org. For M&E, contact Andy Dahlman at email@example.com.
Our unmatched global experience in buying and selling assets...
...translates into the industry’s most accurate appraisals.