Apparel and Textile
From manufacturing to distribution and retailing, Hilco Global has great experience throughout the apparel and textile industry. We have both appraised and liquidated companies throughout the entire apparel supply chain. Our practitioners regularly provide valuations involving:
- Carpet and non-woven textiles
- Knitting and yarn manufacturing
- Cut and sew
Apparel and Textile Inventory Valuation
Hilco Valuation Services is the world leader in tangible and intangible asset appraisals and enterprise valuations for the apparel and textile industry.
- Inventory, furniture, fixtures, and equipment, and real estate appraisals for financings and M&A transactions
- Intellectual property valuations, including trade names and customer lists
- Enterprise valuations for M&A transactions
- SFAS141 and SFAS142 valuation
Reliability through Disposition Experience
With data accumulated through our global asset acquisition and disposition platform, Hilco Valuation Services has the most accurate valuations. Our retail platform of companies has:
- Monetized more than $150 billion of inventory in every retail category
- Appraised $130 billion of retail and consumer products inventory
- Created $1 billion of incremental profit for retailers through performance enhancement consulting
- Acquired and revitalized numerous retail chain operations and consumer products brands
- Conducted over 1,800 industrial asset disposition projects
- Over 8,000 manufacturing and warehouse facilities visited, and $15 billion assets appraised, internationally
- Valuations range from a single asset in one location to millions of assets in scores of locations
- Facilitated mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and strategic store closings for a multitude of companies in North America and Europe
Our reputation for reliable values is built on the strength of our disposition experience. The valuation team is supported by the asset disposition experts at Hilco Global.
Hilco Valuation Services has appraised $130 billion of. Are you looking for the best appraisal for the apparel and textile industry? Contact Jim Glickman at as firstname.lastname@example.org to put Hilco’s experience and responsiveness to work for you.
Our unmatched global experience in buying and selling assets...
...translates into the industry’s most accurate appraisals.