Over 30,000 Appraisals Worldwide Delivered …
From Aerospace to Pulp and Paper
Built on the strength of Hilco Global’s disposition capabilities, Hilco Valuation Services understands asset values. We have managed many of the largest asset valuation engagements in history. It would be difficult to name an industry that we have not served, nor an asset category we have not appraised. Our experience is broad and deep, particularly in the following areas:
- Apparel and Textiles
- Construction and Mining
- Energy and Power
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage
- Forestry and Lumber
- Healthcare and Pharma
- Oil and Gas
- Pulp, Paper, and Packaging
Our asset valuation services platform is an integrated compendium of these specialty practices, each with focused and deep experience in one or more tangible or intangible asset categories.
Hilco Valuation Services Has Delivered Results in Many Industries:
- More than 300 automotive inventory and machinery and equipment (M&E) appraisals with asset values ranging from $2 million to $1.5 billion
- In the past two years, high-tech inventory and M&E appraisals involving on-site inspections of more than 110 facilities
- Over 600 chemical processing asset appraisals with asset values ranging from $500,000 to $1.3 billion.
- In forestry and lumber, more than 500 inventory, M&E, intangibles, and real estate appraisals with asset values ranging from $500 thousand to $1 billion
- Nearly 2,000 plastics industry M&E, inventory, intangibles, and real estate appraisals, with asset values ranging from $100,000 to $1 billion
- More than 1,000 scripts file and pharma-related appraisals with asset values ranging from $2 million to $40 million
- Overall, over 30,000 appraisals, with values in excess of $300 billion
Do you have valuation needs that are industry-specific? Contact Jim Glickman at firstname.lastname@example.org to discover how Hilco’s incomparable experience and superior responsiveness can deliver results for you.
Our unmatched global experience in buying and selling assets...
...translates into the industry’s most accurate appraisals.