Hilco knows retail products inventory values. Our asset disposition capabilities support the accuracy of our appraisals. We understand the market and, on a daily basis, are called upon to derive maximum value for retail inventory. Learn more by enrolling for this module.
- Learn About the Business
- Collect and Process Company Data
- Establish a Starting Point
- Develop Methodology to Maximize value
- Establish Gross Recovery Values
- Determine Sales Capacity
- Evaluate Company and Liquidation Expenses
- Key Differentiations Between a Consumer/
Industrial Appraisal and a Retail appraisal
- Key Retail Terms:
- Average Discount
- Initial Markup, Maintained Mark Up
- Retail Accounting versus Cost Method of Accounting
- Hard Mark Down, Soft Markdown
The more your team knows, the more efficient the appraisal process will be. Hilco would be happy to host your team at our offices or, if more convenient, we can bring Hilco to you. Contact your Relationship Manager or Hilco Appraisal Services' CMO Jim Glickman to enroll your team in this module. We look forward to hearing from you.