Learn how we provide expert witness reports, review and critique opposing experts' reports, consult with legal counsel regarding deposition and trial preparation, and give expert witness testimony.
Valuation Disputes in Bankruptcy Cases
- Expert witness services in all areas of valuation disputes-cash collateral proceedings; contested reorganization proceedings; 363 sales; avoidance actions
- All tangible and intangible assets covered as well as enterprise and business valuations
- Market place experience brought to the courtroom
Contract based valuation disputes
- Expert valuations to fulfill contract valuation clauses/buy-out provisions
- Fulfillment of independent valuation/appraiser role for all types of contract valuations
- Arbiter or advocate for purchase price or similar adjustment clauses
General Litigation Support
- Expert witness testimony on damages
The more your team knows, the more efficient the appraisal process will be. Hilco would be happy to host your team at our offices or, if more convenient, we can bring Hilco to you. Contact your Relationship Manager or Hilco Appraisal Services' CMO Jim Glickman to enroll your team in this module. We look forward to hearing from you.