Hilco Valuation Services offers a ground-breaking series of courses teaching how we value various assets and how this can benefit your organization. Our suite of services consists of a broad range of appraisal processes and business support programs with which you might not be familiar. And the more you and your team know, the more efficient the appraisal process will be.
Valuation and Appraisal Training Classes
A Hilco representative will gladly visit your office, or arrange a convenient meeting space, to teach the class. For more information about each course, please click the link. To enroll, click the registration button.
- Hilco Platform & Capabilities – Overview of appraisal process, value drivers, current market trends and exit strategies
- Consumer Inventory Appraisal Process – How Hilco learns about your business, collects data and establishes values
- Retail Inventory Appraisal Process –Hilco really knows retail products inventory values – how we learn about your business, collect data and establish values
- Machinery and Equipment Appraisal Process – Overview of process, definitions, how values are derived, and what to look for when reading an appraisal document
- Collateral Monitoring and Relevant Indicators – Focused on identifying leading and lagging indicators, drivers of review frequency and how collateral is monitored
- Prescription Files Appraisal Process – Learn how the value of your prescription files is determined
- Used Equipment Value Trends – State of the current used equipment market and trends effecting values
- Auction Sale Tour – Attend a live auction event. Meet the auctioneers and learn about the auction process.
- Intangible Asset Valuations – Intangible assets may well be the most valuable asset on your balance sheet
- Going Concern Enterprise Valuations – Learn how we apply various methodologies to value your enterprise
- Financial Reporting, Tax Planning, and Compliance Valuations – Learn about the five most important attributes in a FAS valuation
- Real Estate Appraisals – Learn about the Hilco's proprietary real estate appraisal valuation techniques
- Litigation Support – Learn more about how we add value to your litigation process
Hilco Valuation Services has appraised over 6,000 companies and $125 billion of assets; our expertise can be a great asset to your company. Contact Jim Glickman at email@example.com to enroll your team in any single or a relevant combination of these modules.
Our unmatched global experience in buying and selling assets...
...translates into the industry’s most accurate appraisals.