Hilco Real Estate Appraisal | Northbrook, IL
Hilco Real Estate Appraisal is a national, commercial real estate valuation and consulting service. We provide real estate valuation services, conducted by a seasoned staff of real estate appraisers who rely on up-to-date market data and contemporary valuation techniques. HREA is supported by and works with one of the largest machinery and equipment valuation units, inventory and enterprise valuation teams and a real estate division.
Communication with our clients has been a major factor in strengthening our leadership position on real estate appraising and valuation services. Integrity, expertise and true commitment to quality and service continue to be our trademark.
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/disability insurance, mileage/expense reimbursement, national database/research sources, report writing template support, E&O insurance plus many more benefits.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Inspect properties to gather data from different sources (markets, demographics, subject property, sales database)
- Perform analysis (property information, location, owner, municipality, parcel number, zoning)
- Write comprehensive reports and prepare report exhibits
- Perform valuation activities and determine final value
- Present reports to management for final approval and present to customer
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certified General Appraiser license
- Great attention to detail and quality consciousness are a must
- Multi-state certifications, Argus DCF, and willingness to travel a plus
Hilco requires all employees to be vaccinated in order to visit any of our offices and to participate in any company driven in-person events.
Please upload your cover letter.