Hilco Real Estate Appraisal provides fee-owned and leasehold valuation services, cost segregation analysis, and tax appeal services, conducted by a seasoned staff of real estate analysts and appraisers. When/where appropriate, our valuations are subjected to a reality test by Hilco Real Estate's property disposition and acquisition experts, who review and assess valuations as if they were ultimately responsible for marketing the asset or considering its purchase.
- Accurate valuations from limited-scope valuations to fully documented appraisal reports
- Valuation of marketable sale-leaseback transactions
- Complete asset-level due diligence for corporate or portfolio acquisitions and financings
- International capabilities
- Up-to-date market data and proprietary valuation techniques
Real Estate Valuation Services
Hilco’s management has decades of experience in mitigating assessments and lessening real estate tax burdens for our clients. Our property valuation experts work closely with marketing and disposition specialists, receiving up-to-the-minute market trend data for the sale of owned assets and the mitigation/subleasing of leased portfolios. These values reflect the reality of market conditions. We are led by some of the industry’s most respected advisors, lecturers, authors, and consultants.
Whether you plan to dispose of a property, refinance it, analyze for cost segregation or tax appeal, or simply need to know its value, you can request a reality-based real estate appraisal from Hilco Valuation Services.
Monetization Specialties within Hilco Real Estate Include:
- Lease Restructuring Services
- Hilco Real Estate Dispositions – Brokerage and Auction Services
- Hilco Acquisitions
Put the full experience of Hilco Real Estate Appraisal's valuation expertise to work for you by contacting Todd Haney, CEO of Real Estate Appraisals, at 847-504-2454 or email@example.com.
Hilco Global's unmatched global experience in buying and selling assets...
...translates into the industry’s most accurate appraisals.