Hilco Valuation Services is the world’s most experienced and reliable appraisal firm. It would be difficult to name an industry that we have not served, an asset category we have not appraised, nor a valuation service we have not provided. No detail is overlooked in a Hilco appraisal because we follow a regimented process, refined and perfected over time.
Hilco Valuation Services Results
- More than 300 automotive inventory and machinery and equipment (M&E) appraisals with asset values ranging from $2 million to $1.5 billion
- In the past two years, high-tech inventory and M&E appraisals involving on-site inspections of more than 110 facilities
- Over 600 chemical processing asset appraisals with asset values ranging from $500,000 to $1.3 billion.
- In forestry and lumber, more than 500 inventory, M&E, intangibles and real estate appraisals with asset values ranging from $500 thousand to $1 billion
- Nearly 2,000 plastics industry M&E, inventory, intangibles and real estate appraisals, with asset values ranging from $100 thousand to $1 billion
- More than 1,000 scripts file and pharma-related appraisals with asset values ranging from $2 million to $40 million
- Overall, nearly 20,000 appraisals, with values in excess of $200 billion
It is reliability and integrity that lets us work with more than 400 Fortune 2000 clients, across all industries. Clients include lenders, private equity/hedge funds, investment banks, turnaround firms, and corporate concerns, and include:
- Land Rover
- Mitsubishi Motors
- Circuit City
- Sara Lee
- MG Rover Group
- Solo Cup Company
Gain complete confidence in your valuations. Contact Jim Glickman at email@example.com to discover how Hilco Valuation Services can deliver for you.
Our unmatched global experience in buying and selling assets...
...translates into the industry’s most accurate appraisals.